Birkenhead Point is excited to announce the upgrades of the level 3 bathrooms next to Skechers.
We heard and we listened! One of the biggest requests from our customers was to improve the bathroom amenities for your use when visiting Birkenhead Point. Our commitment to providing exceptional amenities aligns with our mission to create a welcoming and inclusive environment for all who visit the shopping centre. This upgrade ensures convenient and accessible facilities for all users and meets the highest stands of comfort.
The upgraded bathrooms will reflect our commitment through its design and functionality. Drawing inspiration from the heritage brickwork, the improved customer amenity respects the building’s heritage history while blending modern aesthetics. Soft finishes and ample natural lighting will come together to create a warm and inviting ambiance that complements the heritage elements.
The upgrade works commenced from 29 August with an estimated completion in December 2023, marking a much-needed improvement to enhancing the centre’s amenities
What you can expect with the new improvements:
• The upgrades will provide greater comfort for all members of the community
• The resulting bathroom is more efficient, cleaner, and drier than the typical bathroom, with reduced trip hazards and lower energy consumption thanks to the minimisation of drips and elimination of paper towels, respectively.
• Complete upgrades to the female, male and accessibility toilets (includes additional cubicles)
• Hands-free soap dispensers and Dyson air dryers
• New parents’ room
• An all gender WC
• Upgrades to the amenity’s entry, offering customers a space to take a moment of respite
Need to use the bathroom? Other bathrooms located:
• Level 1 next to Lindt
• Level 2 next to FILA
• Level 3 next to Macpac (including Parents Room)
• Ground floor in the food court (including Parents change table)
For more information and the latest project updates, visit birkenheadpoint.com.au.